The library meeting rooms are available for use by educational, cultural, civic and non-profit groups, as longs this use does not interfere with the normal functions and regular programs of the library. The meeting rooms are provided as a free public service. The primary purpose of the study rooms is to provide a space for small groups and/or individuals to meet and work. They may be reserved for purposes of tutoring on a weekly basis.
- study rooms are only available during library hours
- capacity for study rooms is 4
- capacity for conference room is 10
- The room may be reserved in half hour increments.
- Library programming will have first priority in room use.
Submit a meeting room reservation request...
Milltown Public Library
61 West Main Street
P.O. Box 69
Milltown, WI 54858